Thursday, January 12, 2006

More yarn?

Wow - January 12th and it was 10C here today - warm enough for me to head off in the car without a coat - what a treat.

Speaking of heading out - I went to one of my suppliers today to pick up some new yarns and to order some cotton sock yarns. I brought home a bunch of new Meilenweit Tweed - fantastic colours - looks like the Trekking that so many are blogging about.- I think the purple is calling to me to be made into a sample that will become a new pair of socks for me me me.
6 bags of goodies some of which will go up on eBay (musthaveyarn - that is my motto and also my eBay name) - like several colour of Dale Tiur and some Tivoli Celtic Aran - a wonderful Irish wool that shows texture beautifully.


Just got a low battery warning so will post more later

A demain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home