Thursday, January 07, 2010

Shocking

My daughter looked over at me the other day and said "Mum, you aren't knitting!"

How shocking is that!

There wasn't much knitting at all over the holidays - lots of cleaning up and clearing out and sorting of things in the house and in the stash and then a rotten cold that still has me stuffed up in morning but very little knitting.

Situation remedied though - started my January Sock of the month yesterday.

Yarn is Fleece Artist BFL Socks in the Red Fox colourway


The yarn is about as delicious as a sock yarn can get!

I am still working out the pattern but there will be texture and garter stitch and some SSKs and YOs.

This is in my future too:


Not all of them - just one of them (a boy). Haven't decided on a name yet

4 Comments:

At 9:32 p.m., Anonymous Pat S. said...

Oh my goodness! Just look at those chubby little bundles of furry golden cuteness!

 
At 10:14 a.m., Blogger Robyn - Red Bird Knits said...

Is there anything better than a golden puppy?

 
At 1:49 p.m., Anonymous Pat S said...

I can't think of anything! - from their wriggling tail-wagging to the cookie-scented puppy breath, there's nothing to top them.

 
At 3:11 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

Aha! I knew you couldn't last too long without a bundle of canine goodness!!!! (and what wonderful bundles they are!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home