Monday, December 03, 2007

Actual knitting!

My December SOTM is past the heel turn! Sample started on snowy/rainy/blowy Sunday early and finally put down when the satellite TV went off (always goes off in heavy rain)

Another faux fair isle project in my favourite Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock. I like it an hope you will too. It is based on real fair isle motifs but with a few twists thrown in for good measure. I've had this one on the books for quite a long time but hadn't decided whether or not to do it real or faux fair isle. Faux all the way for me!

Pictures to come once it is finished - probably be Wednesday.

My Ravelry queue just got longer - added Jo Sharp's Tashkent to my never never pile of projects to knit before I die!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 a.m., Blogger Pat said...

I can hardly wait to see the new sock!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home