Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday evening and the weekend stretches before me

I have mentioned before how I love Friday and the endless possibilities for knitting that Saturday and Sunday bring.

How many times have I started something new on Friday and bunged it up so badly that I had to restart the next day? Many many. I must resist the urge

Finished my Woodland Shawl/Scarf yesterday and it is 40 inches long and 9 inches wide unblocked so a pretty good size for a single ball of sock yarn. I will block it once I get more foam squares - the ones I have are now serving as a floor for my office ( I know - what a concept! Flooring on a floor and not blocking boards!)

Received the new Spin-Off today. There is an ad for a new spindle from Robin Wheels . And they will be at Maryland so I may be in a little danger there.

I also noticed that Demetrio Bautista Lazo will be there. He was at Rhinebeck with his beautifully dyed and woven rugs. And he also brings natural dyes to sell.

I am so looking forward to going this year especially after missing last year.

Have great weekend all. I will be watching Season 3 of Battlestar Gallactica and, of course, knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home