Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year!

Took an almost 2 week break over Christmas and New Years and knit many small projects for gifting.

Count:

4 pairs of Fetching - 1 for each of my 3 nieces and 1 for my daughter

This pair is Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora:

and a Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed one:

4 Ice Queen - 1 for my SIL (walking in the early morning dark may be a little warmer now I hope), 1 for me, 1 for my Violin bud Lois and 1 for DD

This one is mine - Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed:

This is Lois's Calmer (colour Cork):


And my DD's Calmer (colour Calmer) - it matches the Shedir hat I knitted for her:


Started:

1 Throw in the Feather and Fan of Ice Queen done in Noro Kureyon in my favoured blues, greens and browns. Knitting in strips of 2 pattern repeats each and knitting each stip on to the last one. Am currently on strip #4.

Two down - 3 to go:

Detail and a little more accurate colour representation - the pic above is too dark


Deconstruction has begun again - this time the stairway leading to the side door and basement. This one is purely cosmetic to remedy the fallen plaster. It will be dry wall and bead board in fresh green and white. An enticement to me to go to work each morning - the world's longest commute!

Almost half way into my January SOTM in a new yarn. Liking it immensely!

A demain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home