Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December's Sock is done

Fair Not is the latest in my series of Faux Fair Isle socks

The motifs are more traditionally fair isle but the execution sure isn't traditional


So now on to some gift knitting - Shedir in Calmer for my daughter cast on this evening and about 2 1/2 inches done.

And I have a door that actually leads outside now - the contractor ripped off the back of the house today. The light is amazing and my Japanese Maple is beautifully framed in the door.

I will be sitting there tomorrow morning having my coffee - picture to come

2 Comments:

At 2:56 p.m., Blogger Pat said...

Gorgeous sock!!!

 
At 5:29 p.m., Blogger yoppie said...

Very nice sock! Do you have this pattern available? I especially like the yarn choice. Thank you, 'yoppie'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home