Monday, September 15, 2008

Distracted - who me?

No , I haven't quite finished my Silk Garden Sock vest - still working on the neck trim. I started something that wasn't working then started something else and it is sitting waiting for me to decide to rip or stay. In the meantime:

Stack o' Silk Garden Sock - in all its cable, garter and stocking stitch glory


And here is the new delight that has my attention for the while


It is Sivia Harding's Norwegian Woods Shawl - all of the first section is done and the second started. The colour is actually more purple than the pic shows.

So from a whole lot of red to some purple - moving along the colour spectrum is always a good thing!

On a perplexing but true note - I received a Final Notice from the post office today (Sept 15th) - item to be sent back if not picked up by August 22nd. Efficiency isn't a Canada Post feature I am thinking. Well at least they sent it back when they said they would!

Harummph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home