Monday, July 13, 2009

Puppy Therapy

Visited a Golden Retriever breeder yesterday to meet a Mum who will deliver about the middle of August. Happily there were also 6 puppies (all spoken for though) to fondle as well.

How delightful their little faces are!




My DS went with me and spent the time throwing a kong for the other 6 adults. I am not sure who had more fun Christopher or the dogs!

The breeder, a woman on her own, has 9 dogs - plus the 6 puppies - so I think if she can handle all of them, I can handle 1 little puppy!

Stay tuned - there may be news!

3 Comments:

At 3:03 p.m., Blogger GoldenTracks said...

OMG!!! Nothing like a golden puppy!!! But then, perhaps I am a bit bias

 
At 6:20 p.m., Blogger Laila said...

I think Arthur is smiling at the thought of a puppy in your life. We can commiserate as we raise our pups.
There will only be a 3 month age difference....size .....well that's another story.
Laila

 
At 10:44 a.m., Blogger Deb said...

We went a whole three weeks after we had to put our sweet little boy down. We went from a schnoodle (small and sassy)to an imperial poodle(bigger than a standard).
Love my doggies.
I'm sure Arthur approves your decision!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home