Friday, February 20, 2009

Crazy!

Crazy is because I just added my three hundred and oneth project to my Ravelry queue!

OK so if I can knit a small project in a week and a larger project takes 3 weeks and say half of my queue is small and th'other half is larger how long do I have to live to knit everything

And add in my 3 or 4 days each month to work up my sock of the month

I think that makes me 152 when I am done.

How crazy is that!

This is my current project:


Winter Branches by Chrissy Gardiner (bought it on Patternfish)

Knitting it in Cascade 220 Heathers in colour Irelande (because my nephew is leaving for Ireland on Monday) and am onto my 4th ball - love it! Great colour and great texture - an easy to remember pattern that looks fantastic in this yarn



Ooooh - texture.... ooooh


And the obligatory depth of field shot ...ooooh

Started this last Friday and knit like a demon all weekend and a few inches each day so should be done the body and start the sleeves this weekend and be done by next

1 down 301 to go - this one wasn't even in my queue

Darn that Patternfish and double darn that Ravelry!!

Have a great weekend everyone

GO KNIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home