Sunday, February 26, 2006

Choice

I had a choice this weekend, do my olympic knitting or go and help my brother move his office. Family won as family should!

Such a relief that the Olympics are over and that the pressure of the knitting challnege is off. I have been wanting to start my samples for the Downtown Knit Collective Frolic (April 22nd - info here). The list, as are all my lists, is rather long:





















Fleece Artist
Hand Maiden
Fiddlesticks knitting
and more
Hand Maiden

Pretty! I am excited to start something new.

Off to wind some yarn - what shall it be ........Hand Maiden I think

Have a lovely week.

My brother's office isn't all set up yet so we are heading over to get some more of it done so he can actually work tomorrow. The funny coincidence is that he is moving in to an office my kids' paediatrician used to use when it got really busy. I like it!

2 Comments:

At 3:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I waqnt to see that finished Congo!!!!!!

 
At 11:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn,

I've knit 3 of those hand maiden silk vee's as gifts - each a quick knit while spending time in airports and on planes. Each was very well received. Modified the neckline to be a bit higher on 2 for the more modest recipients.

Gale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home