Sunday, February 11, 2007

Call me Crazy

Because of my shop, I have access to lots and lots of yarn and there is no limit to the choices I can make. Because I stick to socks and lace (sort of stick to socks and lace) I can narrow that choice down by a bit but still have many many choices.

But some times, something comes along that is so beautiful, that isn't available through my usual sources, some times I just have to buy it.

This is a case in point:


These are hand dyed by Kirsty of Piece of Beauty

They are so delectable and delicious that I bought 4 skeins for myself. I coulldn't resist and I can't wait to get them - they are truly pieces of beauty!

Crazy? Me? OH yes!

1 Comments:

At 10:52 p.m., Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for tempting me with those! I caved and bought two of the robe and bowl colourway. I figure I need a little Zen in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home