Friday, February 02, 2007

My next project

I am smitten!

This hit me smack in the face when I checked out the preview of the Spring Interweave Knits




All I can say is WOW

The new Spring issue is out and I should have mine early in the week. My supplier has it already and is shipping it out with Piecework - the one with the gorgeous mitten on the cover in red and green:

Great anticipation!

The Fleece Artist shipment was SEA WOOL and it is gorgeous. I see that 1 colour is sold out already - but there are lots more. My favourite this shipment is Redwood - rich and warm browns and browny red.

Back to my knitting! (Bosco sock sample)

2 Comments:

At 8:06 a.m., Blogger Deb said...

I LOVE that sweater!!!!And will you be making it in BLUE? I get the Interweave Knits, but not the Piecework-will you be carrying it in your store?

 
At 6:28 p.m., Blogger Robyn - Red Bird Knits said...

Blue is a big possibility - you know how I LOVE blue - but I am also thinking of Black Jo Sharp Alpaca Kid Lustre - bought some thinking to make me something a bit dressy. Piecework is coming to my shop soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home