Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clue 3 est fini!

Bleary eyed and weary but I have caught up and have completed Clue 3 of the Mystery Stole 3.

insert picture here when daylight returns.....

It is very beautiful and I am thinking Melanie is some clever woman. Very happy with the mohair and the colour, although not one I would usually choose or wear, my eyes are very drawn to that colour these days.

I realized after I started knitting with it that it is almost exactly the same colour as one of the African Violets I potted up with 2 other blue/purple ones this spring and is also almost exactly the same as one of the paint tester pots I bought to try on the house trim (and rejected, my neighbours will be happy to hear).

Last year it was burnished orange (not even a glimmer of thought to try this on the house - although.............)

This year it is mauvey purple

What next???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home