Monday, July 16, 2007

Less renegade - more frog

Got a few rows into Clue 2 and realized I had made a boo boo and after trying to tink - not an easy task in mohair - and making a mess, I gave up and tossed the whole lot.

Restarted on Sunday (in stocking stitch this time) and got to the middle of Clue 2. Finished Clue 2 today and am on the 1st row of Clue 3 of which I have made a bit of a mess so need to check and probably tink back to the beginning of the row.

I actually like the stocking stitch version better so it is a good thing.

Today's my birthday and my son took me out for dinner - my choice was Indian and it was delish. He also gave me DVDs of Bleak House (the Gillian Anderson one which just played on PBS) and the Timothy Dalton Jane Eyre (an excellent version imho of which I had the tapes). I expect to do some hearty dvd watching in the near future - which of course also means some hearty knitting. Twas a very good day!

5 Comments:

At 9:48 a.m., Blogger Deb said...

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!!!!! (Okay- it is the knitters' version of Happy Birthday To You) I know- a stretch......
Hey- are you going to the Sheep Dog Trials this year?

 
At 11:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!

 
At 11:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you got yourself some nice yarn to celebrate too.

Can't wait to see your restarted MS. I finished clue 3 last night on my first one and am almost done chart A on the 2nd, lorna's laces one. I like them both.

Ali

 
At 4:57 p.m., Blogger LaurieM said...

Hey! Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you had a good one.

 
At 8:38 p.m., Blogger Sheri said...

A very Happy Birthday!
Sheri in GA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home