Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Swatching and sampling but no TNNA

I decided this morning that the creeping crud that has had hold of me for the last week wasn't going to go away soon and that I had better stay home and not infect the folks in Columbus with whatever cruddy virus this is. Feels like a cold - acts like the flu. Loverly!

Couch life is good for knitting and swatching though - working on a couple of things for the Sock of the Month club - one for soon/June and one for later. Both have possibilities and both need more work before seeing the light of day.

I think my consolation prize for not TNNA-ing will be to allow myself to start a new sweater. I have a few things to make for September and I might just get going on one of them as a special treat. On the list are Beth Brown-Reinsel's Celtic Dreams
in Jo Sharp's Silkroad Aran Tweed or possibly her Marilyn
in the same yarn - different colour.

Unless it is too hot then it might be something in silk instead - HandMaiden Lace Silk I think

And perhaps some gardening - hostas to divide and shrubs to move plus some tidying up of the front garden which is a mess and needs attention.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home