Friday, May 11, 2007

Kauni, mitres, cats and orchids

Grabbed my son today to take some pics of works in progress and these are the results!

In order of cuteness:

Bean or Bunny - our youngest - named Bunny because his ears were bigger than him when he was a baby.

Orchids (blooming) and Clivia (not blooming but great potential) in last year's Mother's Day presie from my DD:


Mitred Squares in sock yarns - hmmh - where have I heard that before? Begun last Fall and debuting on blogger today!

Kauni (not) Cardigan - langushing on the bistro table on our porch. Garter stitch band on the bottom - I am not a fan of ribbing pulling in at a wide part of my body!


And back to work - a big box of Lorna's Laces just arrived. Don't Envy me - there is Envy in BOTH Shepherd Sock and Sport!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

Loving that (not) cardigan - will you be carrying the kits????? I was memed on my blog, and then was instructed to meme 8 other people- and so-you have been memed (details on my blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home