Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Waiting

Waiting for some of my auctions to close on eBay and waiting for Ravelry to open up their April ads

Waiting ...............

Started my March sock of the month last night - Lang Aktion in a pretty purple combo with a solid for a faux fair isle in Anatolian motifs - have a few motifs in mind for this and will see how they play out as I knit
I would likely normally have chosen cream or black to go with this but wanted something a little different and choose a light grey tweed. The combination is giving me a really good vibe - sort of tudory
Was watching the 2nd season of The Tudors - RUN to get this if you haven't seen it yet - fabulous series. Am loking forward to season 3

Just read Alison Weir's Innocent Traitor - about Lady Jane Grey - daughter of Henry 8s cousin. Weir has written several Tudor histories and this is a fictional account based on those histories. A very good read

In a very tudor mood today

2 Comments:

At 10:21 p.m., Blogger Bea said...

Those will definitely be good together. Very pretty.

 
At 9:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read her books and really like them as well. I am looking forward to your March socks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home