Monday, October 22, 2007

Rhinebeck pics

Don't I have lovely curls?

Yes but I have wool on my face...


Yes but I have curls aaand HORNS!

And Stephanie is wearing her Kauni (looks damn good on her too!)


Charlotte's Web


Sheep and butts

Sheep butts


one shepherd told me she knows the rear ends of her sheep almost better than their faces - especially when there is food in front

Gorgeous red shawl
Sunday morning sing along in the Blue Faced Leicester pens. "Morning has broken....."

More sheep butt

I have wool on my face and a lovely pair of earrings - oh wait a minute - they are supposed to match? Baaaaaaaaa

When a Lincoln tries to stare you down...... Let her!


Ah yes, but I have way more horns! And aren't they jaunty?

Stealthy green shawl shot

Here is the end of the line waiting to get into the Fleece Sale


and the beginning of the line - still smiling...

And Ainslie waiting in line with a nice woman from New Jersey


Score!


I am not sure about you...


Um we are hungry....



Will you look at that nose!!!!



Just the two fo us....

Yes I am pretty!


Blissful Blue Faced Leicester


Baby Jacob trying to be invisible


Great fun. Go if you can

2 Comments:

At 8:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutley fantastic pictures and commentary. Wish I could have gone !!
Laila

 
At 12:29 a.m., Blogger monica said...

Someday I hope to make it to Rhinebeck. Wonderful sheepy pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home