Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More socks

Pretty Eyelet Rib sock from Virginia van Santen in her Merino 3Ply. Just finished darning in the ends and blocking it and like it a lot. The yarn is a sport weight so is a little heavier than I normally knit socks with but it is not too heavy and I love the way the colours work - no pooling or spiralling here - although I love both pooling and spiralling and the general serendipity of all hand dyed yarn!
Very easy cable looking rib with lots of pretty texture. And the way the colour plays on the heel is just gorgeous!

A bit more work to do then I am going to take a few days off to do some swatching and designing and finish up some of my long languishing projects and watch Planes Trains and Automobiles and call my cousin in Colorado.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating it this weekend. I think I will join you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home