Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Smudgie cat


My abject apologies for not posting in such a long time. Things other than blogging have been on my mind!

This is little Smudgie who had surgery to remove her right side mammary glands yesterday - big lumps - to make her more comfortable - and to see if they are good news or bad. She is very happy to be home and purrs loudly every time I go to check on her. She is curled up on my bed and has eaten some, although she seems to much prefer sleep at the moment.

My son took the cute picture of a very typical sitting spot for Smudge - she likes my shins or my thigh - depends on whether or not my feet are up. The mouse is a ruse but isn't it cute. and you can almost see the white scaredy cat shape on her back.

And this is Bunny:


He is now full grown and doesn't stretch out quite so cutely any more but doncha just want to pat his little toes! And the Ears - oh the ears! Bunny ears!


And Bunny with Puddles to get an idea of kitty-ness. They are now the same size.

I will post some knitting soon - have lots to show you - Socks and a modular top out of - what else - sock yarn!

And perhaps some more cat- titude

3 Comments:

At 8:31 a.m., Blogger Knitting Therapy said...

Any advice on how to survive the 'kitten phase"? We have a new kitten. She stalks, and pounces and jumps at us with all legs out stretched to attach our legs, and bites and purrrrrrs a little.

 
At 4:47 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

I hope your wee Smudgie is well- Mr. Big Bear is sending huge slurpy licks.

 
At 10:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have such lovely mellow kitties. Continued positive energy for sweet Smudgie.
Wow you've got lots of yummy new yarn posted today.
Laila the yarn addict

 

Post a Comment

<< Home